To equip Christians for discipleship and crisis counseling.
To examine what
Scripture teaches about both our hearts (the root) and our
behavior (the fruit), and how we are to repent, believe and obey
Christ in life changing ways, and help others do the same.
- BiblicalFoundations —Heart Issues
- History of Counseling Philosophy
- Goal and Elements of Biblical Counseling
- Interpersonal Communication
- Self-love, Self-esteem or Self-worship?
- Spousal Roles, Relationships and Intimacy
- Parental Attitudes and Goals
- Child Rearing and Discipline
- Anger,Fear, Worry, Depression & Guilt
- Self-Control, Breaking Life-Dominating Sins
Reading Assignments and Homework
Some due 1st day of class
Biblical Counseling is modeled through viewing and discussing video
taped counseling sessions, Q & A , and role playing.
This module provides all the instruction required for NANC